Monday, November 28, 2011

Missing Emarion

On Saturday and sunday of Thanksgiving weekend I realized I was planning on Emarion visiting for the weekend and was sad thinking about it.  Emarion loved to ride.  On Saturday I rode toward the outlets and realized he would have ridden with me on that warm afternoon.  He probably would have ridden every day of the weekend, though not Thanksgiving morning.  The Turkey Day race would have been too fast for the tandem and the 60 riders would have been too many for his first time in a pack.  But the smaller groups on Friday and Sunday would have given him a good start riding in groups.

I hope Emarion gets a chance to ride in whatever home he goes to in the future.  He is a good rider and really good on the back of a tandem.  

No comments:

Post a Comment