Monday, January 23, 2012

No News from Haiti

I am out of town today.  I called to see if I could get an update on Xavier's condition.  I am hoping to hear later today.  I will post any news I get.  It seems like antibiotics should take care of it.  Then we will have to decide what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment